- UFA Board Meetings are open to paid UFA members and guests, except during executive session.
- Agenda is subject to change pending speaker availability, committee chair availability, and timing of meeting
- UFA Annual Fall Meeting
- UFA Comments on ADF&G CARES Act Draft Spending Plan
- Ocean Acidification Webinar
- CWN Launches New Budget Website
UFA Annual Fall MeetingThe United Fishermen of Alaska’s annual Fall Board meeting will take place October 27-28 via Zoom. An agenda may be found on our website. All current UFA members are invited to attend, but we ask that you please register by emailing Frances Leach at email@example.com for login instructions....
- Alaska US Senate Debate- This Saturday
- UFA Announces Virtual Membership Drive
- ADFG Announces Draft Spend Plan- Comments due
Alaska US Senate candidate debate between Senator Dan Sullivan and Dr. Al GrossThe Kodiak Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the confirmation of the Alaska US Senate candidate debate between Senator Dan Sullivan and Dr. Al Gross. The fisheries themed debate will occur on October 10th at 5:00pm. In an atypical manner, the debate will take place over Zoom and be live streamed to https://kodiakchamber.org/live/, and both the Kodiak Chamber and ComFish Alaska Facebook and YouTube channels, as well as local radio stations KMXT and through statewide public radio broadcasting networks. The moderator will be Rhonda McBride....