- Call for Applications - Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission and Board of Fisheries
- Board of Fisheries Worksession, October 17-19, Anchorage
- High salmon prices and huge catch...
Big news for salmon fishermen!Yesterday, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed Resolution 261 recognizing the month of September 2017 as "Alaska Wild Salmon Month" sponsored by Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski. By recognizing Alaska's salmon economy is supported by wild salmon returning to Alaskan streams and rearing in Alaskan waters, the U.S. Senate understands salmon habitat is the basis for one of Alaska's most important industries....
- Bumper salmon hauls around state as season winds down
- Wild pink salmon harvest...
- Texting sweepstakes winners announced today
- OMG, "Predict the Bay" winner within 20,000!
- Pebble Mine Action
- Ocean acidification panel @Expo
- Transboundary comments