Text “ufaship” to 313131 or predict Bristol Bay’s sockeye harvest to win Alaska Airlines or LFS Gift Cards
JUNEAU – UFA’s Salmon Habitat Information Program (SHIP) has launched two summer sweepstakes to connect with commercial fishermen for important information regarding salmon habitat. Winners will be selected from fishermen who enter the drawing through a text campaign or Facebook comments to win Alaska Airlines and LFS, Inc gift certificates.
- Budget Compromise Achieved, Alaska Government Shutdown Averted – Sitnews, by Mary Kauffman (6/26)
- Governor Walker Amends Special Session Proclamation to Address Oil and Gas Subsidies
- World's Largest Wild Salmon Run Harvest Season Opens - Bristol Bay, Alaska To Harvest Over 27 Million Sockeye Salmon in 2017
- Yukon salmon runs offering opportunities for harvest
- PWS harvest tops one million fish
- Drift fishermen donate hundreds of Copper River sockeye at Senior Salmon Day
- Southeast Alaska's Summer King Salmon Season Begins Saturday ...